语数英最为三门主课,看起来毫不相干,但三科的学习方法其实基本都是一样的,数学记公式,语文记古诗,英语记单词。学习英语,需要把陌生的单词片语和句型语法不断的熟悉和熟练。
树图思维导图提供 英语口语对话练习资料 在线思维导图免费制作,点击“编辑”按钮,可对 英语口语对话练习资料 进行在线思维导图编辑,本思维导图属于思维导图模板主题,文件编号是:41d2d3c097246413dc2f9e6ef0b8d061
英语口语对话练习资料思维导图模板大纲
语数英最为三门主课,看起来毫不相干,但三科的学习方法其实基本都是一样的,数学记公式,语文记古诗,英语记单词。学习英语,需要把陌生的单词片语和句型语法不断的熟悉和熟练。下面是树图网给大家整理的一些英语口语对话的练习资料,希望对大家有所帮助。
Ann: Mary is sick.
玛丽病了。
Lily: Really?How do you know that?
是吗?你怎么知道的?
Ann: Tom told me.
汤姆告诉我的。
Lily: Well,then Mary must be OK.
呃。那玛丽肯定没病。
Ann: Why?
为什么?
Lily: Tom lay to you.
汤姆骗你的。
Ann: How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
Lily: That's what he is. I don't take him too seriously.
汤姆就是这样。我不把他的话太当真。
Ann: I think we should go to see Mary.
我觉得我们应该去看看玛丽。
Lily: Believe it or not.
信不信由你。
Alice: Today is Valentine's Day.Where do we go?
今天是情人节,我们去哪里啊?
Wale: How about going to cinema?
去电.怎么样?
Alice: I am a little hungry.I want to have someting.
我有点饿了,我想吃点东西。
Wale: Then where do we go?How about hot pot?
那我们去哪里?吃火锅怎样?
Alice: Yeah,I like hot pot very much.
好啊,我最喜欢火锅了。
Wale: We can eat a Chinese Fondue.
我们可以吃鸳鸯火锅。
Alice: Perfect!I like having hot pot.I like this hot atmosphere.
好极了!我喜欢火锅,喜欢那种气氛。
Wale: Okay.Let's go!
好的,走吧!
Jean: Will you marry a prostitute?
你会娶一个妓女吗?
Jaco: I don’t know. If I love her and she is willing to give up her escorting business, I think why not?
不知道。如果我爱她,而且她也愿意放弃援助交易的话,为什么不呢?
Jean: Won’t you feel embarrassed when you happen to meet one of her customers?
如果万一遇到她的客人,不会感到尴尬吗?
Jaco: Hey, stop questioning me like I am a prisoner. What are all these for?
好了,不要像审问囚犯似的质问我。你在干嘛啊到底?
Jean: Calm down. Since when did men have PMS?
冷静。什么时候开始,男人也有经前综合症了?
Jaco: You are freaking me out. How do you know I am dating an escorting girl? Are you following me?
你让我有点儿神经质了。你怎么知道我在和一个交际花约会啊?你在跟踪我?
Jean: Shoot! You did? I am just reading La dame aux camellias. Will you marry her? OMG, it’s happening 160 years later in Paris. Is it just a coincidence?
不是吧。真的?我在看《茶花女》了。你会娶她吗?天呢,160年后在巴黎上演了。只是巧合吗?
Jaco: You must be crazy. I am not going to leave my Magritte. I don’t have a stone-hearted father who tricked Almond into abandoning his love. They both cared about her social background.
你疯了吧。我不会离开我的玛格丽特。我没有一个铁石心肠的老爹,他施计让阿尔芒背弃了自己心爱的女人。他们都太在乎她的社会地位了。
Jean: Well, I understand why his father did that to him. As a parent, he couldn’t turn a blind eye to what was happening. He could not allow his son to fall because of a woman living by sleeping with others.
我倒是挺理解他父亲的。为人父母,他不能对发生的事情无动于衷啊。 他不能允许他的儿子因为一个妓女而自甘堕落。
Jaco: No one is really into that life. Trust me. Who doesn’t want a normal life? But they deserve to be loved because they have souls.
没有人喜欢那样的生活。相信我。谁不想正正经经过日子呢?但是他们值得被爱,以为他们尚有灵魂。
★ 英语口语对话资料必备
★ 最新2021英语口语练习材料
★ 最新实用的英语口语对话练习题
★ 英语口语的对话材料归纳
★ 英语口语训练资料必备
★ 小学四年级暑假英语口语对话练习大全
★ 英语口语考试万能模板
★ 英语口语材料归纳2021