接受发盘范文 第1篇询盘一般分为两种:1)一般询价:这种询价并不一定涉及到具体的交易,一般属于大致的了解。2)具体询价:所谓具体询价实际上就是请求对方报盘(request for an offer)。也就是说,买方已准备购买某种商品,或已有现成买主,请卖方就这一商品报价。
树图思维导图提供 接受发盘范文(必备3篇) 在线思维导图免费制作,点击“编辑”按钮,可对 接受发盘范文(必备3篇) 进行在线思维导图编辑,本思维导图属于思维导图模板主题,文件编号是:ba04823525dd4ebd5b02683cc0329604
接受发盘范文(必备3篇)思维导图模板大纲
询盘一般分为两种:
1)一般询价:这种询价并不一定涉及到具体的交易,一般属于大致的了解。
2)具体询价:所谓具体询价实际上就是请求对方报盘(request for an offer)。也就是说,买方已准备购买某种商品,或已有现成买主,请卖方就这一商品报价。
Basic Expressions
1. Our buyers asked for your price list or catalogue.
我们的买主想索求你方价格单或目录。
2. Prices quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver. 所报价格需包括到温哥华的保险和运费。
3. I would like to have your lowest quotations . Vancouver. 希望您报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格。
4. Will you please send us your catalogue together with a detailed offer?
请寄样品目录和详细报价。
5. We would appreciate your sending us the latest samples with their best prices.
请把贵公司的最新样品及最优惠的价格寄给我们,不胜感激。
6. Your ad in today’s China Daily interests us and we will be glad to receive samples with your prices.
对你们刊登在今天《中国日报》上的广告,我们很感兴趣。如能寄 来样品并附上价格,不胜欣慰。
7. Will you please inform us of the prices at which you can supply? 请告知我们贵方能供货的价格。
8. If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you.
若贵方价格合理,我们可能向你们大量订货。
9. If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market, we would consider signing a long-term contract with you.
若质量好且价格适合我方市场的话,我们愿考虑与你方签署一项长 期合同。
10. As there is a growing demand for this article, we have to ask you for a special discount.
鉴于我方市场对此货的需求日增,务请你们考虑给予特别折扣。
11. We would appreciate your letting us know what discount you can grant if we give you a long-term regular order.
若我方向你们长期订货,请告知能给予多少折扣,不甚感激。
12. Please quote your lowest price CIF Seattle for each of the follow- ing items, including our 5% commission.
请就下列每项货物向我方报成本加运费、保险费到西雅图的最低价 格,其中包括我们百分之五的佣金。
13. Please keep us informed of the latest quotation for the following items.
请告知我方下列货物的最低价格。
14. Mr. Smith is making an inquiry for green tea.
史密斯先生正在对绿茶进行询价。
15. Now that we have already made an inquiry on your articles, will you please make an offer before the end of this month?
既然我们已经对你们的产品进行了询价,请在月底前报价。
16. As a rule, we deliver all our orders within 3 months after receipt of the covering letters of credit.
一般来说,在收到相关信用证后三个月内我们就全部交货。
17. Please quote us your price for 100 units of Item 6 in your catalog.
请给我们提供你们产品目录册上100组6号产品的报价。
18. Those items are in the greatest demand in foreign markets.
那些产品在国外市场上的需求量很大。
19. Would you please quote me your prices for the goods?
你能报给我这些商品的价格吗?
20. We have quoted this price based on careful calculations.
这个报价是我们在精打细算的基础上得出来的。
Conversations
Dialogue 1
A: Good afternoon. I am Mr. Brown, the Import manager of Atlantic Industries Ltd, Sidney, Australia. This is my card.
B: Good afternoon, Mr. Brown. My name is Mrs. Anderson, manager of the sales department.
A: Nice to see you, Mrs. Anderson.
B: Nice to see you too, Mr. Brown. Won’t you sit down?
A: Thank you.
B: What would you like, tea or coffee?
A: I’d prefer coffee if you don’t mind.
B: Is it your first trip to the Fair, Mr. Brown?
A: No, it’s the fourth time.
-- 下午好!我是布朗先生,是澳大利亚悉尼大西洋工业有限公司进口部经理。这是我的名片。
-- 布朗先生,下午好!我是安德森女士,销售部的经理。
-- 见到你很高兴,安德森女士。
-- 布朗先生,我也很高兴见到你,请坐。
-- 谢谢。
-- 你愿喝茶还是咖啡?
-- 如不介意请来杯咖啡吧。
-- 布朗先生,这是您第一次参加博览会吗?
n 不,这是第四次了。
B: Good. Is there anything you find changed about the Fair?
A: Yes, a great deal. The business scope has been broadened, and there are more visitors than ever before.
B: Really, Mr. Brown? Did you find anything interesting?
A: Oh, yes. Quite a bit. But we are especially interested in your products.
B: We are glad to hear that. What items are you particularly inter - ested in?
A: Women’s dresses. They are fashionable and suit Australian women well, too. If they are of high quality and the prices are reasonable, we’ll purchase large quantities of them. Will you please quote us a price?
B: All right.
-- 太好了。您发现博览会有什么变化吗?
-- 对,变化很大。经营范围扩大了,而且客户也多了很多。
-- 布朗先生,真的吗?你有没有发现感兴趣的商品?
-- 是的,有很多。我们对你们的产品尤其感兴趣。
-- 听你这样说我们真高兴。您对什么产品尤其感兴趣呢?
-- 连衣裙。这些连衣裙的款式不仅时髦,而且很适合澳洲妇女穿着。 如果这些衣服质量好,价格合理,我们将大量订购。您能开个价吗?
-- 那好吧。
可以针对首次询盘,需求明确,要求报价的客户。
Dear Mr. Muller:
Thank you for the letter of (date) enquiring price for our boy‘s t-shirt.
To close our deal , we offer you firm C&F Limassol USD ___/pc. Payment by irrevocable L/C to reach us one month before the time of shipment. This offer is subject to your reply reaching us before (date). Please refer to the attached files for packing and product specification info.
We allow a discount of 5% if your order e_ceeds USD 5,000. And there has been a heavy demand for our t-shirt and our factory is fully committed right now.
Therefore, at the most competitive price we offer, we hope to receive your reply with
questions if any or an order soon.
Best regards
Amy
可以针对首次询盘,需求明确,要求报价的客户。
Dear Johnson,
We are so glad to know you are interested in our product , series and very glad to enter into business relationship with you.
As Australia is our important strategic market, and in order to help us both to push sales here, our company prefer to offer you the above "cost" price to hit your target.
Hope so competitive price can help you get your market soon .
By the way, could you pls tell us which color you like most and what kind of packing way you prefer?
Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.
Best regards
Amy
we had your enclosed drawings of 5 types of machines in your letter feb. 2, . would you please inform us by return of the price, discounts, terms of payment and the time when you can deliver them. if your quotations are suitable and the quality proves good, we’ll be pleased to invite your representative over for detailed discussion.
我方收到贵方2月2日函及随函所附有关5种机械的图纸。
请函报有关机械的价格、折扣、付款方式及最早的交货时间。
如果报价合理并能证明质量优秀,我方将邀请贵方的代表过来详谈。
我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )。
we addressed our inquiry to the firm。
对该公司的询价信,我们已经回复。
we answered the inquiry received from the firm。
我公司已收到,该公司关于这类商品的 询盘 。
we have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm。
我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。
we invited inquiries for the goods from the customers。
敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。
will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you。
如能得到贵方特殊的询价,则甚为感谢。
we shall be glad to have your specific inquiry。
敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。
would you care to send us some samples with the quotations。
由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分,请提供最好的条件。
please put us on your best terms,as this order forms part of a contract。
请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。
please state your best terms and discount for cash。
由于打折扣,请告知最好的装货(船)条件。
please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount。
请告知该商品的价格和质量。
please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods。
请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品,如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。
please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods,including synthetic fiber good,including synthetic fiber goods,such as nylon,vinylon,and saran made in japan。
敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。
kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods。
敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。
kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar。
请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?
at what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling texas cotton for november?
请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。
please quote us the lowest price for ten cork。
请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。
we shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works。
请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。
i shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations。
请对该商品报最低价。
please quote us your lowest prices for the goods。
贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的 询盘 敬悉。
we have received your letter of july 1,enquiring about the best terms of the goods。
如收到贵司对机械产品的询价,我们将甚表谢意。
we shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries。
如能告知该商品的详细情况,则不胜感谢。
we would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities。
如您能告知该商品的现行价格,将不胜感谢。
we would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods。
树图思维导图提供 第六章 群体传播与组织传播_副本 在线思维导图免费制作,点击“编辑”按钮,可对 第六章 群体传播与组织传播_副本 进行在线思维导图编辑,本思维导图属于思维导图模板主题,文件编号是:1672f555831e7d9a3bb2cf2fb792cb49
树图思维导图提供 1113爆卡会总结会会议纪要 在线思维导图免费制作,点击“编辑”按钮,可对 1113爆卡会总结会会议纪要 进行在线思维导图编辑,本思维导图属于思维导图模板主题,文件编号是:aaf6c152a765d5821e8e1787f2b3226e