收藏
  分享
免费下载
免费使用文件
禾冉 浏览量:22022-10-23 22:00:12
已被使用0次
查看详情八种时态语法:拓展知识(二)思维导图

本篇思维导图主要介绍英语语法中的八种时态语法。

树图思维导图提供 八种时态语法:拓展知识(二) 在线思维导图免费制作,点击“编辑”按钮,可对 八种时态语法:拓展知识(二)  进行在线思维导图编辑,本思维导图属于思维导图模板主题,文件编号是:16ef8b670ef6eaba90cb1663f522328e

思维导图大纲

八种时态语法:拓展知识(二)思维导图模板大纲

四、现在完成时

构成:主语+助动词 have, has+过去分词

1、用法

(1)、表示过去发生的和现在有某种联系的动作,常和 just, usually, already, since 等时间副词连用

I have just had lunch. He has had a cup of tea. They have already had their holiday. The boy has already read the book.

(2)、询问别人是否做过某事一般用现在完成时

Have you finished your homework? Have you been to Beijing? Have he seen the film?

(3)、表示开始于过去并持续到现在的动作

I have lived in Beijing for twenty years. I have worked for this school for 1 year.

(4)、表示一种经历,经验:去过…地方,做过…事情,经历过…事 情

I have never had a bath. I have never seen a film. I have never been to cinema. I have ever been to Paris.

(5)、表示一种结果, 一般不和时间副词联用

I have lost my pen. I have hurt myself. He has become a teacher. She has broken my heart.

2、句型变化

(1)、肯定回答及否定回答

Yes, I have. No, I have not.

(2)、特殊疑问句

What have you done? What has he done?

五、一般将来时

表示将来将要发生的动作, 经常和 tomorrow, next year, the day after tomorrow, the year after the next, in five hours’ time, etc.表示将来的词联用

结构: 主语+助动词 will+动词原形

1、一般肯定句

I will go to America tomorrow. The pilot will fly to Japan the month after the next. Jack will move into his new house tomorrow morning.

2、变疑问句将助动词移到句首

Will you go to America tomorrow? Will the pilot fly to Japan the month after the next? Will Jack move into his new house tomorrow morning?

3、变否定句在助动词后面加 not

I will not go to America tomorrow. The pilot will not fly to Japan the month after the next. Jack will not move into his new house tomorrow morning.

4、肯定回答及否定回答

Yes, I will. No, I will not. Yes, he/she will. No, he/she will not. Yes, he will. No, he will not.

5、特殊疑问句

What will you do?

六、过去完成时

用法:在过去的时间里,两个动作中,发生在前的哪个动作要用过去完成时

结构:had+过去分词

1、一般肯定句

After she had finished her homework, she went shopping. They had sold the car before I asked the price. The train had left before I arrived at the station.

After/before 引导的时间状语从句放在句首要在句子后面加逗号,如 果放在主句后则不用加

2、变疑问句将助动词移到句首

Had she finished her homework?

3、变否定句在助动词后面加 not

She hadn’t finished her homework.

4、肯定回答及否定回答

Yes, she had. No, she hadn’t.

5、特殊疑问句

What had she done?

七、过去进行时

表示过去正在进行的动作,经常用在 when, while, as 引导的状语从句中

When my husband was going into the dining room this morning, he dropped some coins on the floor. While we were having dinner, my father was watching TV.

结构:was/were+doing

八、过去将来时

立足于过去某一时刻,从过去看将来,常用于宾语从句中

结构:would do

She said she would go here the next morning.

时间状语:the next day(morning, year…),the following month(week…),etc.

相关思维导图模板

第二章 共轴球面系统的物像关系思维导图

树图思维导图提供 第二章 共轴球面系统的物像关系 在线思维导图免费制作,点击“编辑”按钮,可对 第二章 共轴球面系统的物像关系  进行在线思维导图编辑,本思维导图属于思维导图模板主题,文件编号是:88ea3ee2aef679a6b838559185af9f8e

补语语义思维脑图思维导图

树图思维导图提供 补语语义思维脑图 在线思维导图免费制作,点击“编辑”按钮,可对 补语语义思维脑图  进行在线思维导图编辑,本思维导图属于思维导图模板主题,文件编号是:2279d615e2f939b8341cf31435cad04c