多一份投入,多一种学习,多一些反思,多一点执着。对于英语,我们需要把陌生的单词片语和句型语法不断的熟悉和熟练,重复重复再重复,熟练熟练再熟练,是学会英语的不二法门。
树图思维导图提供 英语口语练习的素材 在线思维导图免费制作,点击“编辑”按钮,可对 英语口语练习的素材 进行在线思维导图编辑,本思维导图属于思维导图模板主题,文件编号是:fb6f2aa684e7c4c573500f093f957f81
英语口语练习的素材思维导图模板大纲
多一份投入,多一种学习,多一些反思,多一点执着。对于英语,我们需要把陌生的单词片语和句型语法不断的熟悉和熟练,重复重复再重复,熟练熟练再熟练,是学会英语的不二法门。下面是树图网给大家整理的一些英语口语练习的素材,希望对大家有所帮助。
老师: Tom,come here.
汤姆,过来。
汤姆: Yes?
什么事?
老师: Why did you cheat in the exam?
你考试的时候为什么作弊?
汤姆: I didn't cheat.
我没作弊啊。
老师: You lay to me.I saw you took out a paper and copied.
你撒谎。我看见你拿了一张纸出来抄。
汤姆: Sorry. In order to avoid teacher’ s punishment to me, I have no other choice but to do so.
对不起,为了避免被老师惩罚,除此之外我没得选择。
老师: Did you prepare for the exam?
考前准备了吗?
汤姆: Yes...No.
有。没有。
老师: What do you mean "yes...no"
什么叫"有。没有"?
汤姆: I just prepare for 10 minutes ahead the exam.
我考前止准备了10分钟。
Tom: He has a melancholy look. What happened?
他满脸忧愁。怎么了?
Bob: Maybe something is troubling him.
可能遇上烦心事了。
Tom: You are telling me.
废话。
Bob: OK.OK. I heard his cellphone's gone.
好吧。好吧。我听说他手机丢了。
Tom: What?
什么?
Bob: His phone was stolen on a bus.
在公车上被偷了。
Tom: Bad news.
真是个坏消息。
Bob: What does he going to do next step?
他接下来准备怎么办?
Tom: Maybe buy a new one.
或许会买个新的吧。
Bob: Poor guy.
可怜的家伙。
Tony: Nice i-phone. I am planning to get one next month when I get my pay check.
手机不错啊。我计划下个月发了工资就去买一个。
Jessica: It is not a real one. I got it from one of my Chinese friends.
这不是正版的。我从一个中国朋友那里买的。
Tony: You girls. Why not get a real one? You have a sugar daddy. He will buy everything for you to please you.
你们这些女孩子。为什么不买一个真的?你那位大款有钱啊。为了讨好你,他肯定什么都买。
Jessica: He is not. He is my partner. We both get what we need. BTW, he is not as old as he looks. I like new stuffs. My enthusiasm for one specific product won’t last longer than two months. If I bought the real thing, I would feel guilty of wasting.
他不是。我们是伴侣。各取所需。顺便申明,他没有他看上去那么老。我喜欢新东西。我对于某样东西的热情不会持续超过两月的。如果买正品,我会有浪费的罪恶感。
Tony: I guess the counterfeit market is driven by you guys. Look at you. You dress like some kind of Japanese crap. Can’t you have some normal dresses?
我想就是你们这些人拉动着山寨市场。看看你,穿的什么日本垃圾啊。为什么不穿些正常点儿的衣服?
Jessica: I like Japanese culture. Don’t you think kimonos are beautiful? Only real ladies can wear kimonos.
我喜欢日本文化。你不觉得和服很美吗?只有真正的淑女才可以穿和服。
Tony: Let me tell you something, young lady. Those Europeans including Japanmen are complaining about fake products in China. But in fact it was those goody-goodies who started copying Chinese products first.
小女生,让我来给你讲讲。那些欧洲政府包括日本佬在内一直在抱怨中国的山寨货。可事实上,是那些虚伪的人模仿中国货开始的。
Jessica: Japanmen? Don’t create a word. Great Master, tell me what products they were copying then.
日本佬?不要造词了好吧。大师,那告诉我他们模仿中国的什么呢?
Tony: China, of course. They are named after it. CHINA. Also they copied embroidery. It was a fashion to have a piece of authentic china at home. More than that, it was a luxury. In order to gain more profits, they fooled people like you with fake made-in-China mark.
当然那是瓷器了。中国就是以这个命名的好吧。中国。还有刺绣。如果家里能有一件正品的中国瓷器,这是时尚。而且是奢侈。为了更多赚取利润,他们就用假的中国造商标来唬弄了。
Jessica: I didn’t know that. Thank you for the tips. I will buy fake china and sell it here. So l can dump the old man. Fantastic!
以前还真不知道唉。谢谢提醒。我可以从进口山寨瓷器然后在这里卖。我可以甩掉那个老家伙了。太棒了。
英语口语练习的素材相关文章:
★ 最新2021英语口语练习材料
★ 英语口语训练资料必备
★ 高考英语口语考试必备材料练习
★ 最新实用的英语口语对话练习题
★ 小学四年级暑假英语口语对话练习大全
★ 英语口语练习有哪些方法?方法很重要
★ 我爱英语-关于英语的手抄报素材
★ 三分钟英语个人演讲素材范文
★ Night Owl英语口语对话短篇练习带翻译
★ 英语口语两分钟演讲范文模板