商务英语打电话对话范文 第一篇A: And the number? 电话号码呢?B: A: OK. You’ll be hearing from Mr. Bush later in the morning then, Mr. Smith.好的,Smith先生,早上晚些时候,你会收到Bush先生的电话。
树图思维导图提供 商务英语打电话对话范文推荐5篇 在线思维导图免费制作,点击“编辑”按钮,可对 商务英语打电话对话范文推荐5篇 进行在线思维导图编辑,本思维导图属于思维导图模板主题,文件编号是:ffcfd5096147ba1fa56a1a647a273959
商务英语打电话对话范文推荐5篇思维导图模板大纲
A: And the number? 电话号码呢?
B:
A: OK. You’ll be hearing from Mr. Bush later in the morning then, Mr. Smith.
好的,Smith先生,早上晚些时候,你会收到Bush先生的电话。
B: Thank you for your help. Good-bye. 谢谢你的帮助,再见。
A: You are welcome. Good-bye. 别客气,再见。
A: Madison Industries. This is Cathy Winer speaking. Can I help you? Madison工业,我是Cathy Winer, 我能帮您吗?
B: Good afternoon. Could you connect this call with Mr. Black, please? 下午好,麻烦你接到Black先生,好吗?
A: May I know who’s calling? 请问您是哪位?
B: This is Mary Fox of . Computer Co…I’m calling on behalf of Mr. Tom Backer, the general manager of our company. 这里是电脑公司的Mary Fox. 我是替我们公司总经理Tom Backer先生打电话。
A: I am sorry, Ms. Fox. Mr. Black is now in a meeting. May I have your number and ask him to call back later?
对不起,Fox小姐。Black先生正在开会,请告诉我你的电话号码,我会让他给你打电话的,好吗?
B: I’m afraid Mr. Baker would like to speak to Mr. Black right now. He has got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.
我想Baker先生想现在和Black先生说话,他有紧急事情与Black先生商量,不能拖延。
A: OK. Then, would you please hold the line? (one minute later) 好的,请你别挂机。(一分钟后)
Ms. Fox, the line is through. Mr. Black is ready to answer the call. Go ahead. Fox小姐,电话接通了,Black先生可以和你通话了,请吧。
B: Thank you for your kind assistance, Ms. Winer 非常感谢你的善意帮助,Winer小姐。
A: You are welcome. 别客气。
A: Good morning. NTT Co… 早上好,NTT公司。
B: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Ira Black, head of the Export Section, please? 你好,可以和出口部负责人Ira Black先生通话吗?
A: I’m sorry. Mr. Black has just gone out. May I ask who’s calling? 对不起,Black先生刚出去。可以问一下您是哪位吗?
B: This is John Carter from Ace Consultant. Would you please tell me when I could get a hold of him?
我是Ace咨询公司的John Carter. 请你告诉我什么时候能找到他。
A: I really have no idea when Mr. Black could be available in the office. Could you call back later or would you mind leaving a message? 我真的一点都不知道Black先生什么时候会在办公室。您可以过一会儿再打来或者给他留言吗?
B: I think it’s better for me to leave a message. But it’s important and urgent. Please make sure he gets this message.
我觉得还是留下一个口信比较好。不过这件事很要紧,请一定将留言传达给他。
A: I see. I’m sure to pass your messages to Mr. Black. 明白了,我一定把您的留言传达给Black先生。
B: Good. Would you mind telling him that due to some sudden changes, do not fill out any orders for NNC Corporation until further notice? It’s very important. I’ll explain later. 那就好,你可以告诉他,由于意外变化,在进一步通知之前,请勿给NNC公司发货。事关重大,稍后我会做出解释。
A: Okay, let me repeat your message to see if I’ve got it all. 行。我重复一遍留言,看看是否记全了。
That sounds good. Just as long as I can get back to the airport for my evening flight.听起来不错。只要我能赶回机场搭上我的夜班飞机就行。下面介绍商务英语电话对话范文,希望可以帮助到您。
NICK: Uh-huh, well, the other possibility would be to arrange it after Boston on my way home.
尼克: 嗯嗯,好吧,那另一个可能就是在我从波士顿回来的时候再安排见一下了。
HELEN: When do you plan on leaving Boston? 海伦: 你打算什么时候离开波士顿?
NICK: Could be either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning, but I would like to catch a flight back to London on Wednesday evening.
可能是礼拜二下午,也可能是礼拜三上午,但我想赶在礼拜三晚上搭乘航班返回伦敦。
HELEN: OK. Well, it would be best for us if you could fly in on the Wednesday morning. Either Gregg or I will pick you up at the airport, and then we could show you the convention centre and also Caesar’s. If there’s time, you could come back to the office and we’ll run through any of the details that still haven’t been finalized.
好。嗯,如果你能在礼拜三上午飞过来的话,那对我们来说最好不过了。葛雷格或者我可以去机场接你,之后,我们可以带你去参观会议中心和凯萨饭店。如果有时间的话,你可以再去一下我们的办公室,我们可以迅速处理一些还没有解决的细节问题。
NICK: That sounds good. Just as long as I can get back to the airport for my evening flight.
尼克: 听起来不错。只要我能赶回机场搭上我的夜班飞机就行。
HELEN: No problem. Look, why don’t you fax me your information once you’ve confirmed your flight times? Then we’ll get back to you with an itinerary for the day - that’s Wednesday the 9th, right?
海伦: 没问题。嗯,一旦你确定了你的航班日期,发个传真告诉我具体情况如何?那样我们就可以给你回复当天的日程安排——那天是9号礼拜三,对吧?
NICK: That’s right. Good, well, I’ll do that and I look forward to seeing you next week.
尼克: 没错。好,嗯,我会的,我期待着下礼拜和你们见面。
HELEN: Same here. See you next week.
海伦: 我也是。下礼拜见。
In this conversation, Sally is a receptionist for a major computer hardware supplier. This particular morning, she is also filling in for a personal secretary who called in sick.
Sally: Good morning, ABC Computers, Sally speaking. Can I help you?
Caller 1: Yes, I'm Dave Michaels. I'd like to talk to Amy Winters, please.
Sally: Just a moment, please. I'll transfer you.
Caller 1: Thank you.
Sally: Good morning, ABC Computers, Sally speaking. Can I help you?
Caller 2: My name is Lance Stevens. May I speak to your Customer Service manager?
Sally: I'm sorry, he's in a meeting. May I take a message?
Caller 2: When will he be available?
Sally: I don't know, sir. Would you like to leave a message?
Caller: No, that's OK. I'll call back.
Sally: Good morning. Ms Carling's office. What can I do for you?
Caller 3: This is Marlene Casper. I need to meet with Ms Carling. She knows who I am.
Sally: Hold on , please. I'll check her schedule... You can meet with Ms Carling at 10:00 tomorrow.
Caller 3: That'll be fine. Thank you very much.
中文参考: 在这段对话中,Sally是一家大型电脑硬件供应商的接待员。今天早晨,一位私人秘书请了病假,Sally暂替她的工作。
Sally: 早上好。ABC公司,我是Sally,请问您有什么事吗?
Caller 1: 是的,我是Dave Michaels,请Amy Winters听电话。
Sally: 请稍等。我给你转过去。
Caller 1: 谢谢。 Sally: 早上好。ABC公司,我是Sally,请问您找那位?
Caller 2: 我是Lance Stevens,请你们的客户服务部经理接电话,好吗?
Sally: 对不起,他在开会。要留个口信吗?
Caller 2: 他什么时间方便?
Sally: 我不知道,先生。您需要留个口信吗?
Caller 2: 不用了。我会再打过来的。
Sally: 早上好,Carling女士的办公室,我能为您做什么吗?
Caller 3: 我是Marlene Casper,我要约见Carling女士,她知道我是谁。
Sally: 请稍等,我查一下她的日程……您明天10:00可以会见Carling女士。
Caller 3:很好。非常感谢。
以上就是为大家整理的经典商务英文电话对话的相关内容,希望能够对大家有所帮助。商务英语主要是用于职场中,大家可能会遇到各种各样的情况,所以在学习的过程中,各种各样的场景大家都需要掌握。
A: Good morning. Hudson Textile Company.
A:早上好!这里是哈德逊纺织品公司。
B: Good morning. Could I speak to. Mr. White, please?
B:早上好!请叫怀特先生听电话。
A: Yes. Hold the line, please... Hello, I'm afraid Mr. White is completely snowed under atpresent. He shouldn't be free until 11 o'clock. Can I take a message?
A:好的,请稍等……喂,怀特先生现在根本走不开,直到11点才有空。需要我转告一下吗?
B: Of course. Could you ask him to call me back? It's about the sample of article .
B:当然,请叫他给我回电话,是有关067号货的样品。
A: Yes. What's your name, please?
A:可以,请问您贵姓?
B: This is Aram of Trans-America Clothing.
B:我是泛美服装公司的艾拉姆。
A: Mr. Aram. Does he have your number?
A:艾拉姆先生,他有您的电话吗?
B: Yes , but I'll give it to you again. It's 82345678.
B:知道,但我还是跟你说一下,82345678。
A: Thank you, Mr. Aram. I'll give Mr. White the message.
A:谢谢,艾拉姆先生,我会转告怀特先生。
A: Stone Corp. Hi, Mary speaking. 隐四通公司, 您好,我是Mary。
B: Hello, I’d like to speak to Mr. Hunter, please. 你好,我想找Hunter先生。
A: May I ask who is calling, please? 请问您是哪位?
B: My name is Herbert Wood of IBM Computer Company. 我是IBM电脑公司的Herbert Wood.
A: Thank you, Mr. Wood. One moment, please… (into PBX) Mr. Hunter, Mr. Wood of IBM Computer Company is on the line. 谢谢,Wood先生,请稍等。(打内线电话)Hunter先生,IBM电脑公司的Wood先生找您。
C: Can you find out what he wants? 你可以问他有什么事吗?
A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (to caller) Im sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Wood. Mr. Hunter is rather busy right now and would like to know what you wish to speak to him about. 好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者说)对不起Wood先生,让您久等了。Hunter先生现在非常忙,他想知道你有什么事对他说。
B: Yes, I want to buy some computer software and talk about developing some other software. I don’t know whether he is interested in that or not? 是的,我想买一些计算机软件,另外再谈一谈开发一些其它的软件。我不知道他是否有兴趣。
A: I see. Thank you very much, Mr. Wood. Would you wait a moment, please? (to PBX) Mr Hunter, Mr. Wood wants to buy some computer software. 我明白了,非常感谢,Wood先生。请你等一下好吗?(打内线电话)Hunter先生,Wood先生想买一些计算机软件。
C: I see. Put him on line two. 好的,请转到2号线。
A: Yes, Mr. Hunter. (To caller) Mr. Wood, I’m very sorry to have kept you waiting. I’ll put you through to Mr. Hunter.
好的,Hunter先生。(对来电者)Wood先生,不好意思让你久等了,我把你的电话接给Hunter先生。
英语打电话对话范文
A: Good afternoon, Sales Department. May I help you? 下午好,销售部,我能帮你什么忙吗?
B: Could I speak to Mr. Bush, please? 可以和Bush先生说话吗?
A: I’ll see if he is available. Who shall I say is calling, please? 我要看一看他是否在。请问我得告诉他谁打来的?
B: John Smith.
A: Hold the line, please. Mr. Bush is in a meeting with the Managing Director at the moment, I’m afraid. Can I help you?
请别挂机,Bush先生正在和总经理开会,我可以帮你忙吗?
B: Well, I want to discuss with him the new contract we signed last week. 好的,我想跟他讨论一下我们上星期签订的合同。
A: I don’t think the meeting will go on much longer. Shall I ask him to call you when he is free? 我想会议不会开得太久,我让他有空给你打电话,好吗?
B: Yes, that would be easiest. 是的,那样最好了。
树图思维导图提供 10.15-付费推广 ·(十一)· 全站配合搜索节奏解析与引力魔方数据优化 在线思维导图免费制作,点击“编辑”按钮,可对 10.15-付费推广 ·(十一)· 全站配合搜索节奏解析与引力魔方数据优化 进行在线思维导图编辑,本思维导图属于思维导图模板主题,文件编号是:ca82ce4ec961ffd61f0a484a5c579820
树图思维导图提供 网上租房系统 在线思维导图免费制作,点击“编辑”按钮,可对 网上租房系统 进行在线思维导图编辑,本思维导图属于思维导图模板主题,文件编号是:4ea2c6899371b79a47eacdb8b287d106