简单口语英语对话范文 第一篇C=Customer S= SalespersonC: Excuse me, I'm looking for your casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where those are?顾客:对不起,我正在找休闲短袖衬衫,你可以告诉我它...
树图思维导图提供 简单口语英语对话范文优选8篇 在线思维导图免费制作,点击“编辑”按钮,可对 简单口语英语对话范文优选8篇 进行在线思维导图编辑,本思维导图属于思维导图模板主题,文件编号是:e698e6a2f857b944c73c95dd0b0bd2e0
简单口语英语对话范文优选8篇思维导图模板大纲
C=Customer S= Salesperson
C: Excuse me, I'm looking for your casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where those are?
顾客:对不起,我正在找休闲短袖衬衫,你可以告诉我它们放在哪里吗?
S: Right over here, sir. What-size do you wear?
店员:先生,就在这边,您穿几号的?
C: Medium.
顾客:中号。
S: These here are all mediums.
店员:这里全是中号的。
C: Thank you. I think I'll take this one, and these pants as well. They're presents for a friend.
顾客:谢谢。我要买这件衬衫和这条裤子,它们是要送给朋友的礼物。
S: Shall I gift-wrap them for you, sir?
店员:先生,需要把它们装成礼盒吗?
C: Yes, please. ( to be continued)
顾客:好的,谢谢。
gordon: hey buddy, your english is improving by leaps and bounds.
molly: your english is not so shabby either.
gordon: thanks for the compliment.
molly: one compliment deserves another.
gordon: you praise me, so i praise you, right?
molly: that is correct. and today i will help you review and you will return the favor and help me review. is that cool with you?
gordon: of course, anything for you. when do we kick it off and begin?
molly: asap.
戈登:嘿,伙计,你的英语正在突飞猛进啊。
莫莉:你的英语也不是那么肤浅。
戈登:承蒙夸奖。
莫莉:咱们礼尚往来,互相夸奖。
戈登:你夸奖了我,所以我也夸夸你,对吗?
莫莉:没错。今天我将帮你复习,作为回报,你也帮我复习吧。这样好吗?
戈登:当然,随你。什么时候我们开始呢?
莫莉:越快越好。
Tom: What time is it, Mom?汤姆:几点了,妈妈?
Mom: It's six forty. It's time to have breakfast.妈妈:六点四十。该吃早餐了。
Tom: OK, Mom.汤姆:好的,妈妈。
Tom: It's seven ten. It's time to go to school.汤姆:七点十分。该上学了。
Teacher: It's eight o'clock now. It's time for Chinese.老师:现在八点了。现在是中国人的时候了。
Tom: I'm ready.汤姆:我准备好了。
A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方 ?
B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。
A: Oh ! I think I ’ m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?哦!我想我迷路了。我能否从这里到火车站呢?
B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转。
A: Excuse me. I ’ m afraid I got lost. Can you show me the way to the station?对不起,我迷路了,请问您能告诉我去车站怎么走吗?
B: I ’ m walking that way. Let me lead you the way.我正朝那边去。让我给你带路吧!
A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I ’ m looking for the Museum.对不起,打扰一下,不知您能否帮助我,我在找博物馆。
B: Boy, you are lost. I t ’ s across town.哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那头。
A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物馆呢?
B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a bus to get there.您可以在此乘坐 24 路公共汽车换乘 83 路公共汽车到那里。
Bill: Hi, Mary.比尔:嗨,玛丽。
Marry: Hi, Bill. How are you?玛丽:嗨,比尔。你好吗?
Bill: I'm fine, thank you. And you?比尔:我很好,谢谢。你呢?
Marry: I'm fine, too, thank you.玛丽:我也很好,谢谢。
Bill: How is your mother?比尔:你妈妈怎么样?
Marry: She is very well, thank you. And how is your mother?玛丽:她很好,谢谢。你妈妈怎么样?
Bill: She is also very well. Thank you. Goodbye.比尔:她也很好。谢谢您。再见。
Marry: Goodbye.玛丽:再见。
A:Mrs. wu, would you care for another helping?吴小姐,还要再来一点吗?
B:No more, thank you. I'm quite full.不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。
A:Did you enjoy the meal?您吃得怎么样?
B:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。
A:I'm so glad you like it.你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。
B:Thank you very much for your hospitality.谢谢你的盛情款待。
Tom: Hello.汤姆:你好。
John: Hello.约翰:你好。
Tom: My name is Tom. I'm in Class 1, Grade 3.汤姆:我叫汤姆。我在三年级一班。
John: My name is John. I'm in Class 1, Grade 3, too.约翰:我叫约翰。我也在三年级一班。
Tom: We are in the same class.汤姆:我们是同一班的。
John: Yes, we are.约翰:是的,我们是。
Tom: I'm very glad to meet you.汤姆:很高兴见到你。
John: I'm very glad to meet you, too.约翰:我也很高兴见到你。
Daniel: Hey Olga, how are you?
丹尼尔:嗨,奥尔加,你好吗?
Olga: Hi, and how are you Daniel?
奥尔加:你好,你怎么样,丹尼尔?
Daniel: I'm fine thanks. I need to ask you a favor.
丹尼尔:我很好,谢谢。我想请你帮个忙。
Olga: Sure, what's up?
奥尔加:没问题,什么事?
Daniel: Well I'm trying to impress a girl and I need to cook something for her.
丹尼尔:我想给一个女孩留下好印象,我想给她做些吃的。
Olga: I see.
奥尔加:我明白了。
Daniel: So I was thinking of Mexican food.
丹尼尔:我打算做墨西哥食物。
Olga: Wow, that's a good option.
奥尔加:哇,这是个不错的选择。
Daniel: What can you recommend me?
丹尼尔:你会推荐我做什么?
Olga: Why don't you cook tacos?
奥尔加:为什么不做墨西哥玉米饼呢?
Daniel: OK.
丹尼尔:好。
Olga: It's fairly simple and I think you can do it. Can you get tortillas?
奥尔加:非常容易做,而且我认为你能做出来。你能做玉米面饼吗?
Daniel: I might be able to get them but I'm not really sure.
丹尼尔:我应该可以做,不过我不太确定。
Olga: Well if you get them then I can just cook the meat, you know. It's really easy, like in a pan, a fry pan, you just fry it with onion, salt, pepper, and maybe a little bit of chili peppper. Do you like it hot?
奥尔加:如果你能做玉米面饼的话,我可以来炒肉。做法非常简单,用平底炒锅炒肉和洋葱,放盐,再加一些辣椒,可以放红辣椒。你希望做的辣一些吗?
Daniel: I would rather not to have it that hot. It's the first date.
丹尼尔:我希望不要做得太辣。毕竟这是第一次约会。
Olga: Yeah, but you know it's romantic.
奥尔加:嗯,你知道这很浪漫。
Daniel: OK.
丹尼尔:好。
Olga: Maybe just a bit. So yeah you just cut a little bit of chilli pepper and put it inside and when you've made this you just put it inside a tortilla, wrap it and maybe put some salad like lettuce and tomato on top with a little bit of cream.
奥尔加:可以放一点儿辣椒。切一点儿辣椒放进去,炒好以后,把它们放进玉米面饼里卷起来,你还可以放一点沙拉,可以在上面放莴苣和番茄,然后加一些奶油。
Daniel: OK, what kind of cream?
丹尼尔:好,用哪种奶油?
Olga: The one that's not sweet, you know the natural cream.
奥尔加:不太甜的那种,就是天然奶油。
Daniel: That white one?
丹尼尔:白色的那种?
Olga: Yeah, right and are you sure about the tortillas?
奥尔加:对,没错,你确定可以做玉米面饼吧?
Daniel: Just explain me so in case I cannot get them.
丹尼尔:跟我说一下怎么做,确保我能做出来。
Olga: Just get corn flour.
奥尔加:准备玉米面。
Daniel: Corn flour?
丹尼尔:玉米面?
Olga: Yeah, I think you can get it anywhere or at least on the internet and you just mix it with some water and maybe a little bit of salt and make like a...
树图思维导图提供 急性胰腺炎的辅助检查 在线思维导图免费制作,点击“编辑”按钮,可对 急性胰腺炎的辅助检查 进行在线思维导图编辑,本思维导图属于思维导图模板主题,文件编号是:600cb8253882a4767a368eba75408230
树图思维导图提供 title: 2024-11-8未命名文件 tags: 影像诊断与手术后符合率统计与分析报告鱼骨图 在线思维导图免费制作,点击“编辑”按钮,可对 title: 2024-11-8未命名文件 tags: 影像诊断与手术后符合率统计与分析报告鱼骨图 进行在线思维导图编辑,本思维导图属于思维导图模板主题,文件编号是:f19c198bf7435acf7735ee5051a89d7b