收藏
  分享
免费下载
免费使用文件
禾冉 浏览量:32022-10-23 21:50:52
已被使用0次
查看详情八种时态语法:拓展知识(一)思维导图

本篇思维导图主要介绍英语语法中的八种时态语法。

树图思维导图提供 八种时态语法:拓展知识(一) 在线思维导图免费制作,点击“编辑”按钮,可对 八种时态语法:拓展知识(一)  进行在线思维导图编辑,本思维导图属于思维导图模板主题,文件编号是:d1384fcb80912e0fbbc613fc113e95b4

思维导图大纲

八种时态语法:拓展知识(一)思维导图模板大纲

一般现在时

含义

表示一般性,经常性的动作或一般性事实

1、含有 be 动词的句子

一般肯定句

He is a teacher. The girl is very beautiful. Tim and Jack are students.

变疑问句将 be 动词移到句首

Is he a teacher? Is the girl very beautiful? Are Tim and Jack students?

变否定句在 be 动词后面加 not

He is not a teacher. The girl is not very beautiful. Tim and Jack are not students.

肯定回答及否定回答

Yes, he is. No, he is not. Yes, she is. No, she is not. Yes, they are. No, they are not.

2、不含有 be 动词的句子,即含有一般动词的句子

(1)第三人称 he she it 单数及单数名词 apple apples(复数 名词=they)

一般肯定句

He likes books. She likes him. The dog likes bones.

变疑问句在句首加 does, 动词变为原型

Does he like books? Does she like him? Does the dog like bones?

变否定句在主语及动词之间加 doesn’t, 动词变为原型,原 句中的动词不再有第三人称变化

He doesn’t like books. She doesn’t like him. The dog doesn’t like bones.

肯定回答及否定回答

Yes, he does. No, he doesn’t. Yes, she does. No, she doesn’t Yes, it does. No, it doesn’t.

注意:第三人称单数形式一般在动词后面加 S,不要和名词 复数混淆,变否定句或疑问句时名词复数没有任何变化

(2)其他人称及复数名词

一般肯定句

I want to have a bath. We have some meat. The students like smart teachers.

变疑问句在句首加 do

Do you want to have a bath? Do we have any meat? Do the students like smart teachers?

变否定句在主语和动词之间加 don’t

You don’t want to have a bath. We don’t have any meat. The students don’t like smart teachers.

肯定回答及否定回答

Yes, I do. No, I don’t. Yes, we do. No, we don’t Yes, they do. No, they don’t.

二、现在进行时

表示现在正在进行的动作

构成: 主语+be 动词+动词的现在分词+其它成分(现在分词的构成见附录)

一般肯定句

We are having lunch. He is reading a book. The dog is running after a cat. The boys are swimming across the river.

变疑问句将 be 动词移到句首

Are we having lunch? Is he reading a book? Is the dog running after a cat? Are the boys swimming across the river?

变否定句在 be 动词后面加 not

We are not having lunch. He is not reading a book. The dog is not running after a cat. The boys are swimming across the river.

特殊疑问句

what, which, how, where, who, etc. 疑问词+动词+主语+现在分词

What are you doing? What is she doing? What is the dog doing?

三、一般过去时

表示过去发生的动作或事件, 常和表示过去的时间状语连用

1、含有 be 动词的句子, 将动词变为过去式,am, is 的过去式为 was,are 的过去式为 were

一般肯定句

I was at the butcher’s. You were a student a year ago. The teacher was very beautiful ten years ago.

变疑问句将 be 动词移动到句首

Were you at the butcher’s? Were you a student a year ago? Was the teacher very beautiful ten years ago?

变否定句在 be 动词后面加 not

I was not at the butcher’s. You were not a student a year ago. The teacher was not very beautiful ten years ago.

肯定回答否定回答

Yes, I was. No, I was not. Yes, you were. No, you were not. Yes, he/she was. No, he/she was not.

特殊疑问句

What did you do?

2、不含有 be 动词的句子,将动词变为过去式

一般肯定句

I finished my homework yesterday. The boy went to a restaurant. The Sawyers lived at King Street a year ago.

变疑问句在句首加 did, 动词变为原型

Did you finish your homework yesterday? Did the boy go to a restaurant? Did the Sawyers live at King Street a year ago?

变否定句在主语和动词之间加 did not

I did not finish my homework yesterday. The boy did not go to a restaurant. The Sawyers did not live at King Street a year ago.

肯定回答及否定回答

Yes, I did. No, I didn’t. Yes, he did. No, he didn’t. Yes, they did. No, they did not.

相关思维导图模板

财务管理英文版第一章思维导图

树图思维导图提供 财务管理英文版第一章 在线思维导图免费制作,点击“编辑”按钮,可对 财务管理英文版第一章  进行在线思维导图编辑,本思维导图属于思维导图模板主题,文件编号是:7b174093269b902631851db465d702ff

类比推理思维脑图思维导图

树图思维导图提供 类比推理思维脑图 在线思维导图免费制作,点击“编辑”按钮,可对 类比推理思维脑图  进行在线思维导图编辑,本思维导图属于思维导图模板主题,文件编号是:52166ccb78b61579de1f3346f963081c